A Request to Our Guests
- We prohibit entry by anyone who meets any of the following conditions:
- Having a fever, cold-like symptoms, or a loss of taste;
- Feeling physically unwell;
- Having close relatives who have or who may have COVID-19;
- Having traveled abroad in the past 14 days or having relatives who have done so.
- Be sure to wear a mask during your visit and strictly observe cough etiquette when coughing or sneezing. We may prevent anyone without a mask or a cloth to cover their mouth from entering the venue.
- We ask for your cooperation in disinfecting your hands at the venue's entrance.
- We will also take temperatures at the entrance. If you have a temperature of 37.5° C or greater, you will not be allowed entry.
- We ask guests who have purchased paper tickets to enter the contact information of a principal contact. In the unlikely event of an outbreak, we may be asked by the public health department to submit such contact information to prevent the further spread of the infection.
- To prevent overcrowding, we may have to restrict admission. We ask that all guests follow the instructions from our staff.
- To prevent airborne infections, keep all conversation to a minimum.
- Within the exhibition, do not touch any works, display cases, walls, or other surfaces.
- Be sure to observe social distancing while waiting in line and within the exhibition.
We may ask anyone who does not cooperate with our requests to leave the exhibition.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these temporary measures. We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that everyone can safely experience the exhibition.